torsdag 5. mai 2011


Well we are having a cold spell in the evenings and it is tempting to leave some candles burning or leave a heater on just to comfort oneself in the cold. A family in the neighbourhood had an very unfortunate experience. Luckily the flames had been spotted and their neighbours woke them up and got the whole family out in the nick of time! 6 o`clock Sunday morning.

Very disturbing but important to be reminded about how and what we prioritise in our lives and making sure we live safely.

2 kommentarer: