søndag 4. september 2011

Banana cake

Giggle, banana bread as I am more used to saying is old news in SA, there everyone makes their banana bread as soon as there are any bananas that have been hanging round a day or two to long. But here in Norway it is a little unusual, I guess many have heard of it but not many make them. I for one have never. So I decided better now than never. What a breeze no wonder they made it so often, it is so easy. I followed a great recipe on www.detsoteliv.no Had to just share how yummy it was and as always the older the banana the better the cake so don`t be shy!



Banana cake with chocolate and chopped pecan nuts and almonds.

1 kommentar:

  1. Glad that you now see why banana bread is actually quite delicious!! (Can recommend banana muffins as well!)

    SvarSlett